You can try the software on this website:
To have a preliminary view of the software, you could do
1) Discover the dictionaries
* double click on a word (not the hyperlinks, a sample
word). For instance the word "website". You obtain a
new window called Alexandria. This windows will
display below your word some definitions, some
* with the menu of the small window, define the French
as target language. Then your obtain some translations
* if you look the search term "website" (in BOLD), you
can observe a curious hyperlink under it. Try this link.
Now you can browse several semantic nets in the
languages (English and French).
2) Implement your own dictionary
* push your mouse on the word "Alexandria", and wait a
second. The previous window is now opened, with the
content defined by the website to present Alexandria...